Soft Tissue II: Surgical Wound Management
Wound closure can be a big source of stress for surgical practitioners. Complex wound closure is a skill typically learnt from experience. Our Advanced Wound Closure workshop will provide you with a systematic approach to closing complex wounds, along with practical training to develop your confidence. With the support of our experienced facilitator, you can receive the best advice on closing even the most complex of wounds.
Gain more confidence, create new enthusiasm and enhance your surgical skills and capabilities to provide a better service and experience to your patients and clients.
- Brief revision of wound healing
- Principles and use of surgical drains
- Complex reconstruction flaps
- Post op care of Flaps and Grafts
- New advances in wound management and healing
CPD AU: 16 points
CPD NZ: 8 points
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021 - [SOLD OUT]
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Monday, April 20, 2020