Soft Tissue II: Abdominal Surgery II
Gain more confidence, create new enthusiasm and enhance your surgical skills and capabilities to provide a better service and experience to your patients and clients.
Our Abdominal Surgery workshops is designed to be a hands-on practical workshop to enhance your skills in various aspects of abdominal surgery. This workshop is ideal for Veterinarians wanting to spend time practicing surgical techniques on cadavers, with close supervision by our experienced tutors.
- Foreign body identification and management (intestinal, linear, oesophageal)
- Anastamoses – tips and tricks
- Partial gastrectomies
- GDV’s and Splenectomies
- Diaphragmatic hernia repair
- Post op care
CPD AU: 16 points
CPD NZ: 8 points
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Thursday, November 12, 2020