Soft Tissue I: Soft Tissue Surgery
Gain more confidence, create new enthusiasm and enhance your surgical skills and capabilities to provide a better service and experience to your patients and clients.
Our Soft Tissue Surgery workshop is designed to be a hands-on practical workshop to develop your understanding of surgical wounds and stages of healing, closure techniques and diagnosing of skin masses. This workshop is ideal for Veterinarians wanting practical experience with close supervision by our specialised tutors.
- Wound healing and bandaging in wounds
- General soft tissue surgery principles and aseptic technique
- Skin tension and tension relieving techniques
- Tension relieving suture patterns and techniques
- Basic of flaps and grafts
- Rotational flaps and punch/strip grafting techniques
CPD AU: 16 points
CPD NZ: 8 points
- Tuesday, March 30, 2021 - [SOLD OUT]
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021 - [SOLD OUT]