Dentistry II: Canine Dentistry for Vets
Take the next step to further enhance your dentistry skills with our Dentistry II workshop. Dentistry II: Canine focuses on more complex surgical extractions, oronasal fistula repair and dental sealing and tooth preservation. Each workshop has a strong practical component with a large portion of time spent practicing new skills.
Fine-tune your skills and gain confidence in diagnosing and treating dental tumours and in taking and interpreting radiographs.
- Complex surgical extractions
- Oronasal fistula repair
- Dental sealing and tooth preservation
- Diagnosis of dental tumours
- Dental radiology and interpretation
CPD AU: 16 points
CPD NZ: 8 points
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 - [SOLD OUT]