Foundation Anaesthesia for Vet Nurses
This workshop is designed for both new and experienced nurses looking to update their anaesthesia knowledge and skills. This workshop will provide you with the foundation knowledge and skills you need to safely anaesthetise your patients. Incorporating the latest research and advancements, this workshop will enable you to develop and affirm your confidence in anaesthetising patients.
This course is a pre-requisite to our Advanced Anaesthesia for Vet Nurses Workshop.
- The admission process
- Developing an individual approach to every anaesthetic
- Understanding the induction process
- Monitoring anaesthetised patients
- Monitoring recovery patients
- Self-care after a busy day
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - [SOLD OUT]
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - [SOLD OUT]
- Thursday, October 8, 2020 - [SOLD OUT]
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020