Advanced Anaesthesia for Vet Nurses
This workshop is designed for veterinary nurses looking to enhance their knowledge of anaesthetising the compromised patient. Unfortunately, not every patient will be an ASA Risk Classification I, and it is crucial that veterinary nurses understand how to provide a safe as possible anaesthesia. This workshop is unlike any other offered in Australia and New Zealand for veterinary nurses.
- Understanding the anatomy and physiology of common disease states
- Developing individualised anaesthetic protocols for compromised patients
- Preparing for and intervening in the anaesthetic emergency
- Communicating with clients around high risk anaesthesia
- Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Thursday, March 25, 2021